The Top of the Rock is open from 9 am to 12 am (Midnight) daily, with the last entry at 11.10 pm.
Knowing these timings of TOTR will help you plan your visit accordingly and ensure that you have the best visiting experience.
For a better understanding of Top of the Rock opening hours, refer to the table mentioned below:
|Day||Opening Time||Closing Time||Last Entry|
|Monday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Thursday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Friday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Saturday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
|Sunday||9 am||12 am||11.10 pm|
However, this schedule has some exceptions in case of special occasions and holidays.
Top of the Rock Holidays
- New Year’s Eve – 8 am to 10 pm
- New Year’s Day – 10 am to 12.30 am
- Christmas Eve – 8 am to 10 pm
- Christmas Day – 8 am to Midnight
- Thanksgiving – 8 am to Midnight
FAQs about Top of the Rock opening hours
1. What time should I go to Top of the Rock?
If you want to enjoy your visit in a much more peaceful and less-crowded environment, we suggest you arrive at the top of the Rock during its early opening hours between 9 am and 12 pm.
After 12 pm, the observation decks start getting crowded.
2. What time does the Top of the Rock open?
The Top of Rock starts accepting visitors from 9 am daily. The last admission shuts at 11.10 pm, followed by the closing time at 12 am.
3. Can I visit the top of the rock on Christmas?
Yes, The Top of the Rock welcomes visitors on Christmas Day as well. The attractions open at 8 am on Christmas, an hour before its usual opening time and close at midnight as usual.
4. What is the last admission time to Top of the Rock?
The last entrance time to Top of the Rock is at 11.10 pm.
5. When does Top of the Rock closes?
The Top of the Rock closes at midnight daily at 12 am.
Featured Image: RockeFellerCenter.com