Explore New York city, filled with a lot of excitement and thrill at a significant saving, with this New York city pass.
This city pass provides you a discounted entry to 5 famous landmarks of the city.
These 5 famous attractions are as follows:
- The Empire State Building
- American museum of natural history
- Top of the Rock or Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum or Intrepid sea, Air & Space Museum
There are several attractions that you can choose from to include in your list of 5 attractions.
This city pass is valid for 9 consecutive days from its first use.
- Empire State Building (General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission)
- American Museum of Natural History (General Admission plus one special exhibition)
- Guggenheim Museum (General Admission) OR Top of the Rock (General Admission)
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (Reserve ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR Circle Line Cruises (Admission to one Landmark, or Liberty Cruise)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavillion) OR 9/11 Memorial and Museum (General Admission)
This New York City Pass is available in 2 age groups.
You need to get a city pass for Adults (aged above 18) and children (aged between 6 to 17), while infants aged 5 or below can don’t need a ticket or a pass.
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price|
|Adult Ticket||$ 129|
|Children’s Ticket||$ 109|
Things to remember
- Some attractions require a timed entry, so before paying a visit to such attractions, you need to reserve a time for your entry by phone or online in advance
- This New York City pass is valid for 9 days from 1st use
- This pass allows only one-time entry to the attractions